Sunday 6 April 2014

Second Animatic with Sound and Lip Sync Test


Above is my second animatic done in Adobe Flash CS5. I fund Flash animatics easier to make as you can edit the images as you are playing with the timeline, as opposed to Photoshop and Sony Vegas Pro 10, as you would have to change each image if you find a mistake, which costs time. This is a helpful exercise which has helped me decide which form of work is easier to work in. 

The sounds and music help to set the scene before recording sound effects which would be in the final product. 



Above is a lip sync test for my characters. Although there is no dialogue in this film, I felt it would be useful to practice lip sync and see how the characters would talk is they did interact. 
I also tested how animating symbols would work, and I think that they worked fine, seeing from what has come from them. I think this type of practice is good to help me see how the mouths are animated, and decide on how the mouth should move without looking over-animated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment